The Boil Water Advisory for the Village of Beechy has been lifted.
NOTICE TO VILLAGE RESIDENTS
There will be NO Garbage Pick up
Wednesday April 18, 2018
Regular Wednesday garbage pickup will resume the following week.
Sorry for the inconvenience.
The Village office will be closed:
- March 29 – April 5
- April 12
The Village of Beechy invites applications for the position of Summer Staff Seasonal position:
40 hours/week May 1st – September 1st
Directly under the direction of the Public Works Foreman, this individual will be called upon to assist with maintenance of the Village. This includes but is not limited to: Assisting in all Village Maintenance, dealing effectively and courteously with the public and co-workers, Grass cutting, Weed Whipping, vehicle maintenance/care, Flower/Green Space watering/weeding, adhering to all operating procedures and follow safe work practices as set out by the Village Foreman.
Village office will be closed February 5-7 for the Annual SUMA Convention
VILLAGE OF BEECHY/RM OF VICTORY No. 226
The Village of Beechy and RM of Victory invites applications for the position of Landfill Manager
- Management of the Landfill
- Ensure smooth operation of the landfill
- Inspect loads and direct vehicles to proper areas within the landfill
- Gather documentation
- Operate and maintain some equipment
- Assist with minor construction and repair jobs
- Keep site neat in appearance. Pick up garbage blown around, that didn’t make it into the pit, clean up fence line
- Inspect access roads and perimeter fence and record evidence of illegal dumping
- Complete regular reports
- Contact supervisor and/or administration regarding any difficulties with patrons or equipment
- Take photos of each load that is brought to the landfill as well as daily photos of the pit and each pile
- Forward these photos to the administration office of the RM of Victory and Village of Beechy.