Did You Know?
Make a plan for a summer trip to check them out!
The Village of Beechy invites applications for the position of Summer Staff Seasonal position:
40 hours/week May 1st – September 1st
Directly under the direction of the Public Works Foreman, this individual will be called upon to assist with maintenance of the Village. This includes but is not limited to: Assisting in all Village Maintenance, dealing effectively and courteously with the public and co-workers, Grass cutting, Weed Whipping, vehicle maintenance/care, Flower/Green Space watering/weeding, adhering to all operating procedures and follow safe work practices as set out by the Village Foreman.
April 7 – Annual Beechy Good and Services Rink Auction.
Come out and support our rink! For more information contact Sharron Snow 306-859-7510
March 10 – Beechy Rec Board Funspiel. Everyone welcome to come out and curl!
For more information contact Sharron Snow 306-859-7510
VILLAGE OF BEECHY/RM OF VICTORY No. 226
The Village of Beechy and RM of Victory invites applications for the position of Landfill Manager
- Management of the Landfill
- Ensure smooth operation of the landfill
- Inspect loads and direct vehicles to proper areas within the landfill
- Gather documentation
- Operate and maintain some equipment
- Assist with minor construction and repair jobs
- Keep site neat in appearance. Pick up garbage blown around, that didn’t make it into the pit, clean up fence line
- Inspect access roads and perimeter fence and record evidence of illegal dumping
- Complete regular reports
- Contact supervisor and/or administration regarding any difficulties with patrons or equipment
- Take photos of each load that is brought to the landfill as well as daily photos of the pit and each pile
- Forward these photos to the administration office of the RM of Victory and Village of Beechy.
there is an error on the Beechy community calendar; regular Village council meetings are held the Second Wednesday of each month.
Do you have a business and you’re looking for a cost effective place to grow? Beechy offers an excellent option for new business, and we want to work with you!
Beechy offers a warm, welcoming small town feel coupled with plenty of recreation opportunities. Our post office is open 5 days a week and offers a great option for any online venture. Our central location makes us a great option for reaching Regina, Saskatoon, Kindersley, and Swift Current markets.
Contact our Village office to get started on developing your business idea in the best place to call home.
Please put your garbage out on the front street instead of back alleys? Due to icy conditions our garbage truck cant get down back alleys.
Please set garbage out on the front street for the remainder of the winter.
Beechy is looking for volunteers to help update our new website! If you have a history here in beechy and would like to contribute what you know please email the Village office @ email@example.com.
Our new website is coming together great, it’s just missing some updated information! We are looking for updates on:
- About Beechy
- Gallery – Send us your photos! Can be of landscape, events, or people around the community
- Business – if you have a business and want it listed, let us know!
- Tourism – we are looking for an updated write up on what our community has to offer for tourism.
- Beechy Western Days – our western days write up is 25 years old! If you have a long history with our famous rodeo, let us know.
- Recreation – please let us know if there is any additional services or clubs to be listed.
Thank you to our community of wonderful volunteers!
The Village of Beechy is looking for 2 volunteers to sit on the ambulance board.
The Village is looking for volunteers to sit on the Local Housing Authority board
Please contact the village office with any inquiries.