This Advisory applies to residents and users of Village of Beechy’s water distribution system location at the corner of 2nd Street West and 1St Avenue North up to and including 4th Avenue North and Main Street, and is effective immediately.
Do you have a business and you’re looking for a cost effective place to grow? Beechy offers an excellent option for new business, and we want to work with you!
Beechy offers a warm, welcoming small town feel coupled with plenty of recreation opportunities. Our post office is open 5 days a week and offers a great option for any online venture. Our central location makes us a great option for reaching Regina, Saskatoon, Kindersley, and Swift Current markets.
Contact our Village office to get started on developing your business idea in the best place to call home.
Beechy is looking for volunteers to help update our new website! If you have a history here in beechy and would like to contribute what you know please email the Village office @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our new website is coming together great, it’s just missing some updated information! We are looking for updates on:
- About Beechy
- Gallery – Send us your photos! Can be of landscape, events, or people around the community
- Business – if you have a business and want it listed, let us know!
- Tourism – we are looking for an updated write up on what our community has to offer for tourism.
- Beechy Western Days – our western days write up is 25 years old! If you have a long history with our famous rodeo, let us know.
- Recreation – please let us know if there is any additional services or clubs to be listed.
Thank you to our community of wonderful volunteers!