Village office will be closed February 5-7 for the Annual SUMA Convention
VILLAGE OF BEECHY/RM OF VICTORY No. 226
The Village of Beechy and RM of Victory invites applications for the position of Landfill Manager
- Management of the Landfill
- Ensure smooth operation of the landfill
- Inspect loads and direct vehicles to proper areas within the landfill
- Gather documentation
- Operate and maintain some equipment
- Assist with minor construction and repair jobs
- Keep site neat in appearance. Pick up garbage blown around, that didn’t make it into the pit, clean up fence line
- Inspect access roads and perimeter fence and record evidence of illegal dumping
- Complete regular reports
- Contact supervisor and/or administration regarding any difficulties with patrons or equipment
- Take photos of each load that is brought to the landfill as well as daily photos of the pit and each pile
- Forward these photos to the administration office of the RM of Victory and Village of Beechy.
Ladies curling bonspiel this weekend, January 26th and 27th
For more information contact Krysta Flynn 306-859-7712
there is an error on the Beechy community calendar; regular Village council meetings are held the Second Wednesday of each month.
Did you know…
The Beechy Sandcastles were listed as one of the 7 wonders of Saskatchewan in 2017? Make a plan for a summer trip to check them out!